Friday, August 2, 2019

CT for Uenique PSP

The kit I used is called "All Things School"
It has 124 elements, 13 frames, and 12 papers.
This amazing kit has many colors but they are
mainly darker reds, blues and yellows.
I like this kit because red is a good color
to make you designs pop out.
You can get this amazing kit along with
other items from Uenique PSP below:
Digital ScrappinDepot
Sensibility Scrapping
Gina 101 Creative
#School # Summers End #Allthings #BacktoSchool 
#DSD #SS #Gina101#PamelaMabry
I also used tubes by Ismael Rac and Danny Lee they can be found at Scrapsncompany

                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry your comment will appear once I have approved it.
This is due to some spam being posted. I hope you understand.
Thank you.

CT AD for Charmed Designs

 CT AD for Charmed Designs  I used the awesome kit called "FAIRY LOVES". This kit has 100 elements, 26 papers, a tube ©Elegance Sh...