Saturday, June 22, 2019

Attempt at my 1st Photoshop Elements 15 Tutorial

This Tutorial is written by me on June 22, 2019 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidental and unintentional.

This tutorial is for Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

This will be a basic beginners tutorial and should be easy to follow. If you have any questions
please contact me psychobcreationz@gmail.com

I will be using a poser by Tiny Dancer Posers called Daniela_01 you can find her here.

I am also using a kit called Skulls and Roses by Devilish Designs you can find it here.


First, make sure you have your work space ready and your items purchased and extracted from the
zipped files you downloaded.

 Then, you need to open your workspace by clicking file, new, blank file.

Choose 600x 600 pixels,
Resolution should be 300 pixels/inch, 
Color Mode should be set to RBG, and
Background should be set to transparent.
See picture below:

You click okay after your settings are right.

Now its time to be creative. I will do screen shots to show you as I go what I am doing.

Step 1:
 Choose your background by clicking file and then place once you do this, you will
have to find where it was stored at usually in the folder called downloads on your pc. If not there
it will be located where you placed it. Once you get your background click the check mark. See Picture.

Step 2:
You will place your elements on the tag how ever you wish too and keep doing this until you are happy with your picture. If you need to resize your items there is a small square you click on and use it to make the image smaller, bigger or tilt and turn it. (See Blue Arrow in Picture below) I used the following for mine, see the picture.
As you can see there are very little elements at this time you need to keep adding until your happy with your image. I will be using the font Cabean Crappy which can be found at the font zone here.

Step 3:
Once you get the elements do not forget you add your poser or tube. You want to make it look full but, not over crowded. You always want to look and look again sometimes you might need to change things around until you like it.
Step 4:
You have won half the battle if you have gotten this far. Now you have to finish it with your copyright and then your finished be sure to READ the TOUs of each designer and artist. If you
have any questions please look up at the top of this tutorial and email me be sure to put the tutorial name. Thanks for joining me with this. Also feel free to give feedback on improving as this is my first tutorial.
Now for the finished product I am sorry this tutorial is not the greatest there is but, it is my first thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry your comment will appear once I have approved it.
This is due to some spam being posted. I hope you understand.
Thank you.

CT AD for Charmed Designs

 CT AD for Charmed Designs  I used the awesome kit called "FAIRY LOVES". This kit has 100 elements, 26 papers, a tube ©Elegance Sh...