Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tutorial for Tiny Dancer Posers

This tutorial is written by PsychoB Kreationz on 7/2/2019 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial or tag is unintentional and coincidental.

This tutorial is used with Adobe Photoshop Elements 15.
This will be a basic beginners tutorial and should be easy to follow if you need any help contact me at psychobcreationz@gmail.com

First make sure you know what kit and tube or poser you will be using. Mine are below with links to purchase them if you wish.

I will be using a poser by Tiny Dancer Posers called Shandi and it can be found here.


The kit I used is called Midnight Music and is by Tiny Turtle Designs and can be found here.
 

Now that I have chosen my items I will open the poser/tube I want to use in PSE 15. 
Next I will open a new image and make it 600x600 pixels with 300 pixels per inch. (See Image)

Once you do this choose the background you wish to use. You do not have to use the same things I do be original and make yours your own design.. 
Mines below. Choose file, place, then go to the area your kit is on your computer and choose the paper you wish to use. 
after you get the one you want click the green check to lock it in place.
Once your complete this you keep using file and place and choosing and resizing by the little squares around it to rotate and make it smaller or bigger. You may look at the first tutorial and see how this is done.
I used the font called: Zepplin 2 Regular and also clicked bold on the font and outlined it in green as I will show this in a future tutorial or you can message me for more information .
Once you get your elements you can add the poser or tube also the same way. 
then when the tag is finished be sure to add the copyright and who the kit is by see the tag below for my finished product thanks...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry your comment will appear once I have approved it.
This is due to some spam being posted. I hope you understand.
Thank you.

CT AD for Charmed Designs

 CT AD for Charmed Designs  I used the awesome kit called "FAIRY LOVES". This kit has 100 elements, 26 papers, a tube ©Elegance Sh...